Meet The Team
In their previous roles working in Facebook advertising, Will and Luke repeatedly came across the same problem - their clients found it very difficult to source talented people and keep their in-house teams up to date with the latest trends and marketing techniques.
Hatch was born to address this problem from three angles. First, to enter the recruitment space armed with the industry experience and depth of knowledge that other digital recruiters don't have. Second, to create a portfolio of performance marketing workshops that would equip marketers with the skills they needed to stay ahead of the competition. Third, to provide advertisers with campaign level insight and recommendations to make a material difference to their bottom line.
Managing DirectorWill Ashton
Will has spent 10 years in various operational and management roles at leading digital companies, including Google, Experian and Nanigans, working with clients across a number of verticals including retail/ecomm, travel, financial services and gaming.
- Before entering digital marketing Will spent 2 years teaching English to adults and children as a CELTA qualified teacher.
- At Google, Will oversaw the first effort to codify best practice in AdWords which produced a training programme for over 1000 agency and advertiser marketers across Europe.
- At Nanigans, Will ran a team of 12 campaign and account managers looking after roughly $100M Facebook ad spend per year across many of Europe’s largest direct response marketers.
Outside of Hatch, Will currently spends most of his time with his wife Kim attempting to amuse their son Jake, who was born in February 2015.
Commercial DirectorLuke Jonas
Luke has 10 years’ digital experience spanning ad networks, ecommerce and adtech. He has worked within a number of channels including social, mobile, and affiliate marketing for companies such as Affiliate Window, Flurry and Nanigans.
- At Affiliate Window, Luke worked with a mixture of SMEs and blue chip companies, helping them to gain a foothold in the affiliate channel.
- At Flurry, he worked primarily with mobile app developers with a major focus on gaming. In this capacity Luke was first exposed to the sophistication of in-house performance marketers.
- At Nanigans, Luke was responsible for onboarding top tier performance advertisers across gaming, ecommerce and pure-play internet companies who would combine Nanigans’ market leading technology with smart in-house digital acquisition experts.
In his spare time Luke enjoys gardening, snowboarding and exploring the parks and pubs of North London with his wife Aarti.
Operations LeadBirgitta Erikson
Prior to joining Hatch in early 2016, Birgitta has spent 5 years in various digital marketing roles at some of the leading names in performance marketing across gaming, travel and financial services.
- At viagogo, Birgitta was responsible for pan-European search advertising campaigns across Google and the other major search engines across both desktop and mobile.
- At Gamesys, she managed display and social campaigns for a number of leading social and casino game titles
- Birgitta was the Digital Marketing Lead at Funding Circle with overall responsibility for search, social, display and emerging platforms